Ready to Advance Your Nursing Education?
Ohio University’s Master of Science in Nursing features a robust curriculum that combines advanced nursing theory and evidence-based nursing practice through case-based studies.
Plus, this online program includes a Family Nurse Practitioner concentration. You will learn ways to improve health care for the whole family and address the unique challenges of patient care for the family unit.
Why choose Ohio University’s online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)?
- Learn while you work – you could complete your MSN in just over 2 years.
- Coursework is 100% Online – Use local preceptors to perform clinical rotations in your local area.
- Discover how to help families use the Healthy People 2020 initiatives for health promotion and disease prevention.
- Network with internationally-acclaimed faculty for family theory principles.
- Learn how to incorporate the Affordable Care Act into your practice.